Hello, River Trails Community, we have great news! It was announced by the Governor that mitigation measurements have changed and therefore Suburban Cook County has met/qualified to go to a lower-tier (tier 2) of mitigation beginning immediately!
What does this mean for programming? It means that we can begin holding classes back in our facilities! Classes & Events that have been meeting in person or on Zoom will continue with a couple of in-person additions.
- Preschool – in-person
- Kids Connect – in person
- Dance classes –going to in-person beginning January 20
- Exercise punch cards – Zoom only on Tuesday, January 19, and then going to in-person beginning January 20, Zoom will still be offered for each class as well.
- Fitness Club – in person
Classes & Events that were scheduled to begin the week of January 11 will now begin asap. If you haven’t registered, sign up quickly so class decisions can be made accordingly…we don’t want to cancel a class if there is interest!
This includes programs such as:
- Parkour – begins in-person on Thursday, Jan 21
- Basketball Team Skills Competition – begins in-person the week of Jan 25
- This is in place of the traditional league which is not allowed at this point
- Indoor Soccer – begins Jan 31
- Youth Volleyball – begins Feb 8
- Adult Painting – begins in person Jan 25
Facilities and programs will have safety guidelines in place. Registration is open, so find your favorite class now and get ready for some fun!