Join us for a ride on the Polar Express!
December 19, 20 or 21st!
Meet at the Mount Prospect train station…
We’ll stop at the North Pole’s train station for more winter fun!
Each child will receive a little gift to remind them of the River Trails Excursion!
Please don’t be late!
An adult must accompany all youths.
Age: Under 1 – Free
Age: 1 and up – $20 per person
Location: Mount Prospect Train Station- 13 E. Northwest Highway, Mount Prospect
Parking fee of $2 in change is needed at Mount Prospect train station.
Click Here to Register!- POLAR EXPRESS REGISTRATION 2022
- Arrival Time: no later than 11:45; the train leaves at 12:06 – sharp! Please keep in mind we will not be able to hold the train …no exceptions.
- Parking Fee: $2.00 (bring quarters or a credit card, remember your location and license plate number to pay at the kiosk at the parking lot.
- Arrival at the North Pole: Arrive at approximately 12:38 and will leave at 2:08
- Return to Mount Prospect at approximately 2:37.
- A Formal letter will arrive with your tickets
Back to All Events