At this time, we have decided to open all outdoor tennis courts, beginning on Friday, May 22. We have decided to open our courts due to the ability to play tennis as a physical distance sport. Courts are open for singles only (1 v 1 play)
Please continue to adhere to social distancing and health guidelines from the CDC.
The following are the Health and Safety Rules and Guidelines that we will be enforcing:
- No Doubles (2 v 2) play allowed, unless it’s with family members from the same household
- Mark your ball with a unique identifier or bring easily identifiable balls
- Only handle your own ball when serving
- Return your opponent’s ball with your racket
- While playing or waiting for a court, maintain a physical disatance of at least six feet from others.
- A cloth mask, on your person, is recommended
- Refrain from handling the gate, nets or other court apparatus.
- Please keep the main entry gate open to prevent surface contact
- Please limit your court time to 1 hour or less so others have the opportunity to play
- Please bring your own sanitizer and/or wipes
- If you are feeling ill, please stay home
- No other activities or gatherings are permitted within the fenced court enclosure
- Drinking fountains and restrooms are not available at this time. Please prepare accordingly
- We are in this together. Thank you for your cooperation!