Rob Roy Golf Course is open and ready to have golfers hit the links – beginning on Friday, May 1!
The course will be operating under the 2020 IDCEO state-mandated golf operational guidelines and restrictions. Please note rules and guidelines will be strictly followed in order to keep everyone safe. https://www.robroygc.com/
The following guidelines are to be followed:
* All guests are advised to wear face masks and maintain six feet of distancing between players at all times.
* Tee times will be 15 minutes apart.
* Players can only be grouped in twosomes.
* The pro shop will remain closed, however, restrooms are available.
* The putting green driving range will remain closed.
* The 10th Hole Bar and Grill is closed and the beverage cart will not be in service.
* All cups will be altered so golfers can retrieve golf balls without having to put their hand in the bottom of the cup.
* The touching or removing of a flagstick is prohibited.
* All bunker rakes, water stations, ball washers, and seed bottles are not available.
* Guests will be allowed to use their own pull cart. Rentals from the course will not be available.
* Golf carts will be available only for individuals with a physical disability or limitations that prevent them from walking the course
* Scorecards and pencils will not be available.
* All guests are asked to arrive no more than 15 minutes before the reserved tee time.
Please call 847.465.2300 with any questions pertaining to the guidelines and restrictions. We look forward to providing you a safe and enjoyable golfing experience.
For tee time information or if you have any questions, contact the course at: 847-296-4653
Although banquets and rentals are not open at this time, you may reach out to staff for questions on 2020 banquets and rentals, call 847-296-4653 (GOLF) Banquets (Ext #6).