RTPD Community…we miss you and look forward to seeing you soon.
In light of the ever changing updates regarding the restrictions around the stay-at-home order, River Trails Park District is temporarily deferring payment for anyone registering for most of our summer 2020 programs.
Here’s how it works!
- Open registration begins on Tuesday, May 12th starting at 8:30 am.
- IMPORTANT- confirm that all information on your account is accurate. Especially your email, as this is our main form of communication.
- Proceed to register for programs
- Until we know what CDC guidelines we must follow, some of our programs you will automatically be place on a waitlist.
- Please do not let this deter you!
- Payment for these programs will not be required at this time.
- An email waitlist confirmation will be emailed to you.
- Once the State sets our opening guidelines:
- You will receive an email stating you have been released from the waitlistYou will have 48 hours to go online and register and pay for the “released” program (if you fail to register within the allotted time, we will proceed to the next in participant).
- Once you have registered and submitted payment, you will receive a confirmation.
- Programs are slated to start the week of June 15 – please do not delay
Please note: To be good stewards of our community, the River Trails Park District is going digital with the brochure (and registration) for the summer season. This brochure will not be printed/mailed to your homes.
To view our summer brochure:
- Click this link- https://issuu.com/rivertrailsparkdistrict/docs/summer_brochure_2020
- Or you can find a PDF copy of the brochure here: SEASONAL BROCHURE PDF (found in the virtual backpack).
If you have any questions please eMail us at email@example.com