Summer Season: June 22
Days: Mondays & Wednesdays
T-Ball | Age: 4yrs – 6yrs
Rookie | Grade: 1 – 2
Location | River Trails Fields
Be introduced the fundamentals of throwing, catching, batting, base running, sportsmanship, teamwork and fun – under a safe and fun atmosphere.
We will be delaying the season and restructuring the rules to meet with Illinois guidelines for youth sports under Phase 3. While the current environment of COVID-19 makes for a challenge, River Trails believes we can give the kids a safe and quality baseball experience.
Here are a few of the changes for this season.
- Delayed start date of June 22
- Less players per team
- Designated spectator area
- Designated player spot on bench
- physical distancing for runners, fielders and batters
- Limited shared equipment between players
- Greater distance between players on the field
- Practice only under Phase 3
- Games expected to begin in Phase 4 (at this time we do not know when Phase 4 will begin, this is determined by the state).
How to Register
Registration is online only