Saturday, October 1, 2022
Voted 2017 ‘Best Event’ in Illinois by the Illinois Park & Recreation Association
The RTPD Trails Challenge Youth OCR is a 1.25 Mile (2K) Obstacle Course Race.
The course will take adventurous youth throughout the Woodland Trails Park. There will be 10-14 natural and manmade obstacles throughout the course challenging their determination and physical prowess.
The races are held completely within the Woodland Trails Park footprint so there are no street crossings.
All participants will receive a t-shirt, medal, goodie bag and bragging rights they conquered the trail.
Fees per person & deadline
- Early Bird Rate $20 per person (Now through September 5)
- Regular Rate $25 per person (September 7 to September 29)
- Day Before & Race Day $30 per person (September 30 & October 1)
- Registration ends 45 minutes prior to each race
Information for Registrants: if you are having any issues registering, simply email email@example.com OR call 847-463-3716.
|11:30am||6+||Family Run #1|
|11:50am||6+||Family Run #2|
For more details contact Vance at 847-255-1200
We have made registration EASIER! No Verification needed!
How to Register Online
1. Create your account here , if you do not have one.
2. Log in using your username and password
3. Click on the “Browse Activities” button
4. Verify your email then click “Continue”
5. Click on “Recreation Programs” button
6. Select the person that is registering for the program and click “Continue”
7. Select the program(s)
8. When finished with selection(s) click “Continue”
9. Complete payment information
Need help more info or help on registration? Click here