5 Ways to Register @ RTPD
To register, you first must set up your new family account- see side bar for directions
How to Register Online
1. Click the link above ONLINE REGISTRATION
2. Log in using your username and password
3. Click on the “Browse Activities” button
4. Verify your email then click “Continue”
5. Click on “Recreation Programs” button
6. Select the person that is registering for the program and click “Continue”
7. Select the program(s)
8. For programs with grades register child for current school year.
9. When finished with selection(s) click “Continue”
10. Complete payment information
Come to the Weiss Community Center, fill out a registration form and the front desk will help assist you with any questions.
Marvin S. Weiss Community Center
1500 E. Euclid Ave.
Mount Prospect 847.255.1200
Closed: New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day & Christmas Day
|Winter/Spring Hours||Nov 1- Apr 30|
|Monday||9am – 8:30 pm|
|Tuesday – Thursday||9am – 9 pm|
|Friday||9am – 8:30 pm|
|Saturday||9 am – 3 pm|
If the front desk is closed, the drop box is located at the Weiss Community Center in front of the registration desk. Deposit the completed registration form and payment.
Fax your completed form and credit card payment to:
Mail your completed form and payment directly to:
River Trails Park District
Weiss Community Center
1500 E. Euclid Ave.
Mount Prospect, IL 60056
General Registration Information
- Registration is processed at the Weiss Community Center
- We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card. ($20 minimum for credit cards)
- WAIT LISTS are held for programs that fill. We will open additional classes IF POSSIBLE. IF there is an opening in the program you will be sent an email with link to pay for the class by credit card online.
- NON-RESIDENT FEE: There is a non-resident charge of approximately 20%, (not to exceed $20), per class, per person. Partner residents receive resident rates. Please refer to the map to check your residency or call 847.255.1200.
- River Trails Park District reserves the right to cancel any program for any reason.
- REFUNDS: Please contact us BEFORE the start of a program if you need a refund. If the park district must cancel a program, a full refund will be made. Refunds will be issued within 2 – 4 weeks.
Nothing kills a class quicker than last minute registration!
By registering early, we can determine if there is enough interest to hold a class. If a class minimum is not met, the activity may be cancelled. We hate to cancel programs just as much as you hate to have a program cancelled! Please help us out by registering early. Thank you.