5 Ways to Register @ RTPD
ExpressReg is available at www.rtpd.org 24/7.
To register Online, you first must have a personal barcode and pin number:
- You can request one by clicking on the link below.
- It will take you to our registration system.
- Select, Create New and fill in all the information.
- Be sure to include all family members that may participate in our programs.
- We will email your barcode and pin number in a timely manner
Come to the Weiss Community Center, fill out a registration form and the front desk will help assist you with any questions.
Marvin S. Weiss Community Center
1500 E. Euclid Ave.
Mount Prospect 847.255.1200
Closed: Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Easter & Memorial Day
|Fall & Winter Hours|
|Monday||8:30 am – 8:30 pm|
|Tuesday – Thursday||8:30 am – 9 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am – 8:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 4:30 pm|
If the front desk is closed, the drop box is located at the Weiss Community Center in front of the registration desk. Deposit the completed registration form and payment.
Fax your completed form and credit card payment to:
Mail your completed form and payment directly to:
River Trails Park District
Weiss Community Center
1500 E. Euclid Ave.
Mount Prospect, IL 60056
General Registration Information
- Registration is processed at the Weiss Community Center
- We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card. ($20 minimum for credit cards)
- WAIT LISTS are held for programs that fill. We will open additional classes IF POSSIBLE. If you pay by credit card & are placed on a waiting list, your account will not be charged for that program.
- NON-RESIDENT FEE: There is a non-resident charge of approximately 20%, (not to exceed $20), per class, per person. Partner residents receive resident rates. Please refer to the map to check your residency or call 847.255.1200.
- We will contact you only if you have been placed on a waiting list.
- River Trails Park District reserves the right to cancel any program for any reason.
- Refunds: Please contact us BEFORE the start of a program if you need a refund. If the park district must cancel a program, a full refund will be made. Refunds will be issued within 2 – 4 weeks.
Nothing kills a class quicker than last minute registration!
By registering early, we can determine if there is enough interest to hold a class. If a class minimum is not met, the activity may be cancelled. We hate to cancel programs just as much as you hate to have a program cancelled! Please help us out by registering early. Thank you.