Indoor Fall League: November 3 – December 12
Registration Deadline: November 1
Learn the basics of hockey including stick handling, passing, shooting, defense & equal playing time. RTPD provides sticks and goalie equipment for players. No skates necessary.
- Teams will be separated by skill level, grade, school & gender
- All teams will practice during their first week of the season
- Participants will meet on Tuesdays & Saturdays (Thursdays if necessary)
- Games for the spring session will be played at Gary Morava (PHPD)
- On Saturdays, K-1 will play early, followed by 2nd-3rd & then 4th & up
- Volunteers needed to help organize teams on game day.
- Official RTPD Jersey needed & team/player requests NOT guaranteed.
- This league is a co-op with Prospect Heights Park District.
- Min 10 /Max 40
|Age||Location||Day||Time||Date||Code & Fee|
|K – 8||Gary Morava (Prospect Heights)||Tues & Sat||5-8pm & 8am-2pm||Nov 5-Dec 21||$80R/$96N|
How to Register
Registration can be done online or at the Weiss Community Center, 1500 E. Euclid Avenue, Mount Prospect, IL 60056. RTPD Reversible Jerseys can also be purchased at the Weiss Community Center at the time of registration. For more information contact Justin Slade, Supervisor of Athletics at firstname.lastname@example.org 847.255.1200.