Indoor Spring League: March-April
Indoor Fall League: November-December
Registration Deadline: March 2
Learn the basics of hockey including stick handling, passing, shooting, defense & equal playing time. RTPD provides sticks and goalie equipment for players. No skates necessary.
- Teams will be separated by skill level, grade, school & gender
- All teams will practice during their first meeting
- K – 3rd participants will meet on Tuesdays & Saturdays
- 4th – 8th participants will meet on Thursdays & Saturdays
- Games for the fall session will be played at Indian Grove Elementary School
- Games for the spring session will be played at Gary Morava (PHPD)
- On Saturdays, K-1 will play early, followed by 2nd-3rd & then 4th & up
- Volunteers needed to help organize teams on game day.
- Official RTPD Jersey needed & team/player requests NOT guaranteed.
- Coop Prospect Heights Park District.
- No games during Holiday/Spring Break
- Min 10 /Max 40
How to Register
Registration can only be done at the Weiss Community Center, 1500 E. Euclid Avenue, Mount Prospect, IL 60056. RTPD Reversible Jerseys can also be purchased at the Weiss Community Center at the time of registration. For more information contact Brad Wessel, Supervisor of Athletics at email@example.com 847.255.1200.
Fee covers Fall 2017 & Spring 2018 seasons.
|Age||Location||Day||Time||Date||Code & Fee|
|K – Grade 1||Indian Grove School Gym||Tues & Sat||5-8pm||Mar 13-Apr 14||$69R/$83N|
|Grade 2 – 3||Indian Grove School Gym||Tues & Sat||5-8pm||Mar 13-Apr 14||$69R/$83N|
|Grade 4 – 5||Indian Grove School Gym||Thurs & Sat||5-8pm||Mar 13-Apr 14||$69R/$83N|
|Grade 6 – 8||Indian Grove School Gym||Thurs & Sat||5-8pm||Mar 13-Apr 14||$69R/$83N|