Registration Office Hours
Closed: New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas Day
Modified Hours: Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
|May 1 to September 5|
|September and October|
|November and December|
There are endless recreational opportunities awaiting everyone in your family at this fun for all community center!
Preschool classes, events
Open gym for all ages, classes, rentals & leagues
Trails Fitness Club
Cardio and weight machines
Dance and Fitness
Classes, birthday parties and rentals
Changing areas, showers and dry saunas
|Days (March 29-April 30)||Time|
Jr High and Younger have priority from 5-6pm on weekdays.
HS and older have priority after 6pm on weekdays AND Saturdays
All hours subject to change, open gym hours can be confirmed by calling the Weiss Center at 847-255-1200
- Bring a photo ID as collateral for equipment.
- After school time will continue to be Jr. High & younger, however if space and participation allows, ½ of the gym will be dedicated to High School & older. The decision will be made day to day.
- $2 per person (H.S. & up) UNTIL 3:00 p.m. (weekdays only)
- $3 per person (H.S. & up) AFTER 3:00 p.m. (weekdays and weekends)
- Fitness club members can use the gym at a discounted rate of $1 per visit.
- High School & older who accompany children have an entrance fee of $3
- Junior High & younger are free.
- Please check the front office for any changes.