Registration Office Hours
|Summer Hours||April 30-September 9|
|Monday||8:30 am – 8:30 pm|
|Tuesday – Thursday||8:30 am – 9 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am – 8 pm|
|Saturday||9 am – 2 pm|
|Closed Holidays||Memorial Day, 4th of July & Labor Day|
There are endless recreational opportunities awaiting everyone in your family at this fun for all community center!
Preschool classes, events
Open gym for all ages, classes, rentals & leagues
Trails Fitness Club
Cardio and weight machines
Dance and Fitness
Classes, birthday parties and rentals
Changing areas, showers and dry saunas
- Bring a photo ID as collateral for equipment.
- After school time will continue to be Jr. High & younger, however if space and participation allows, ½ of the gym will be dedicated to High School & older. The decision will be made day to day.
- $2 per person (H.S. & up) UNTIL 3:00 p.m.
- $3 per person (H.S. & up) AFTER 3:00 p.m.
- Fitness club members can use the gym at a discounted rate of $1 per visit.
- High School & older who accompany children have an entrance fee of $3
- Junior High & younger are free.
- Please check the front office for any changes.