Seasonal Brochure Advertising
- The River Trails Park District program brochure serves 17,4000 residents within the Mount Prospect & Prospect Heights communities. RTPD services close to 10,000 households.
- Our seasonal program guide is on our website home page and is our top visited page. our website homepage receives over 340,100 views per year, and our digital brochure receives over 30,000 views per year
- Premiere advertising space is available on the back cover of each seasonal brochure and on the inside pages.
- The district has limited space available and will not sell more than two full pages per program brochure
Seasonal Brochure Advertising Costs
|Single Brochure Cost
|Series of 4 Brochures Cost
|Back Cover Page
|5″h x 8″w
|10″h x 8″w
|5″h x 8″w
|5″h x 3.8″w
- Print Ad Specifications:
- Camera ready art is required.
- Advertisements need to be sent via email as PDF and must be accompanied by a hard copy proof.
- Files must be 300 dpi or greater.
- The park district reserves the right to refuse ads based on appropriateness and competition.
River Trails Park District provides the perfect opportunity for your business to connect with your target audience directly and effectively. Imagine having prime product placement within a facility used by hundreds of people of all ages daily. Be seen at their sporting events, family picnics, morning walks, and other leisure time pursuits. Build immediate brand awareness in various markets for your company’s products, services, and discounts.
- The Zone: Parkour and Turf Facility: August – March
- Banners are placed along the Zone’s indoor turf walls where all visitors have visual exposure to your company’s message.
- Burning Bush Trails Park: March-June
- Refurbished and redesigned park that has a regional draw.
- Banners are hung on park’s tennis courts and hockey courts.
- Woodland Trails Pool: June-August
- Banners are placed on the fence on Euclid Avenue- facing the pool, where all pool users can see your advertisement.
Start Today!- The program is offered for 12 months and begins when the banner is hung.
COST: $750 for 12 months
- The company must provide horizontal banners no larger than 4’H x 6’L. Banners must have at least 6 grommets- one in each corner and one centered on the 6’L side.
- Indoor/outdoor materials will hold up best once banners are placed at Burning Bush Trails Park & Woodland Trails Park Pool in the spring and summer.
Contact Kate Erickson for more information at 847-463-3737 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org