Summer Camp 2023
Camp Sessions and Dates
The River Trails Park District offers a variety of high-quality camps for all ages and interests. Your child will enjoy a variety of activities including sports, games, arts & crafts, cookouts, swimming/water play, field trips, special events, and much more.
- Please register your child by their grade as of Fall 2023.
|Summer Camp Sessions 2023||Dates|
|Session 1||Jun 12-30|
|Session 2||Jul 3-21|
|Session 3||Jul 24-Aug 11|
NEW- Registration Guidelines for 2023
Summary: There are two payment options to register for Camps, Before and After Camps (once you choose an option, it CAN NOT be changed).
1- Pay in Full at the time of initial registration.
- You will pay the summer camp tuition in full upon registration
2. Enroll in AUTOMATIC BILLING:
- You must ENTER and SAVE a CREDIT CARD into the PAYMENT METHODS area of your online account.
- Automatic Billing is found under MY ACCOUNT\PAYMENT METHODS.
- You will be charged a 25% deposit at the initial registration.
- Then, approximately 7–10 days prior to each camp session start date, your card will be charged automatically for the balance of the upcoming session.
3. Tag On payment is due at the time of Registration.
- To register for Tag Ons log in to your account, click on the browse button, select the “RTPD Brochure Programs” box, then on left side under “program groups” select Camps it will expand and then pick Tag Ons.
- The course(s) should appear on your right.
Late Registration is not guaranteed. Late Registration is defined as two weeks before each session starts (for Session 1, it is Tuesday, May 30). After the deadline, we will notify you within two business days if we can place your child. Sorry, no friendship requests will be granted with late Registration.
Withdrawals: Withdrawals must be made two business days before the Camp Session starting date, or credits/ refunds will be denied after Camp Session start date.
Transfers must be made by mid-week. Request can only be accepted if there is room in the session you are requesting. The child must complete the full week of camp before transferring into the requested program.
Refunds: Once a program starts, refunds will be prorated, and credits will be applied to your account.
For questions, please call 847-255-1200.