We have some EXCITING NEWS! Starting with Fall Registration we will have a new registration system. It’s simple, convenient and almost everything we offer will be available online!
Today we are asking you to start setting up your new family account information.
How to Create a Family Account
- Go to https://register.capturepoint.com/RiverTrailsParkDistrict
- From the River Trails Park District Community Pass login homepage click on the “Create a Family Account” tab.
- On the next page complete the “Account Creation” fields and click on “Create” at the bottom of the page.
- Your address must include North, South, East, West (if applicable) as well as Street, Lane, Court, Avenue etc., in order for the system to recognize your address.
- On the next page you will see the Community Pass Privacy Statement. After reading, click ‘Accept.’ Then click ‘Finish.’
- Please save your login and password for future use. When creating your account, add all family members now. Please note that only one account per family is permitted.
- Once you have entered in your household account online, you will need to stop by the Weiss Center 1500 E. Euclid Ave. Mount Prospect, IL 60056 to verify your residency and family information. Please bring in:
- For adults living in the home please bring in current Driver’s license/State ID or 2017 tax return.
- For 17 years old and younger a birth certificate for each child in the home. If in the future if you add family members to your household you will need to bring in documents to verifying residency.
8. Until residency is confirmed you will not be able to register online as a resident or partner resident until your address and birth dates have been verified by an RTPD customer service staff.
We encourage all families to create their Community Pass Family accounts before registration officially opens on August 7 for residents and open registration on August 21.
- Once a Family Account has been created, and registration has started you will have the ability to register and pay online for Classes and Kid Squad (before and after school program)
- You can also sign up for the up-to-the-minute text messaging and emails from us which will notify you of last minute changes or weather conditions for fields.
- Coming soon will be memberships, rentals and birthday parties online- in person registration is still required at this time.
We are excited about the many conveniences this new software will bring to you! If you have any questions please call the customer service desk at 847.255.1200.